We at Beauty Haven have been temporarily closed since the 23rd of March due to the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19. Since then, we furthered our studies, as we had to keep busy with something, whilst preparing ourselves to re-open with safe measures and precautions. Given we had only opened in July 2019, this temporary closure was hard for us to take on, but we have made the best out of it, keeping safe and positive. On a daily basis we were monitoring the latest updates, seeing how things are progressing and eagerly waiting for the number of cases to go drastically down and stabilise.
We are sure that you know very well the safety measures by now, and that it might have became of second nature to you to perform such safety precautions. Yet, here we will go through the safety measure we will be undertaking at our salon, in order to mitigate any possible risk.
- Wear a mask before entering our salon
- Make use of alcohol-based hand sanitising disinfectants
- Make sure to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Dispose of used tissues immediately and appropriately
- If this is not possible, use the inner side of your flexed elbow to cover your nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing
- Avoid coughing or sneezing in your hands as this will potentially cross-contaminate other people / objects in the vicinity
- Wash your hands thoroughly for a minimum of twenty (20) seconds after sneezing or coughing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth prior to washing your hands
- If you are anyone close to you have been ill in the past 15 days, please stay home and set an appointment only when you have recovered and 2 weeks have passed.
Many clients are at a very high risk of infection due to medical conditions, which one cannot see. We will thus start asking if you suffer the below when taking appointments, for your own safety and that of others. Infection control is the key to helping our clients stay healthy.
- Date of Birth
- Any current or late illness
- Are there any conditions you are suffering from
Our flexibility towards setting appointments will be restricted, thus kindly bare with us if we cannot accommodate your usual preferred day and time, as due to other priorities we will be making sure that ALL of our clients are safeguarded. Safety to our clients and staff will be the TOP priority.
Our salon will be disinfected and cleaned daily, whilst all equipment will be sterilised as per normal practice. Some of the equipment will be replaced with disposable ones, in order to eliminate any kind of possible risk. We are obliged to share with you our belief that taking the time to perform proper infection control is good for you as our customers, as we highly value your own safety.
We are well prepared to welcome you back, with a difference yet highly safe for you to come over and enjoy some long awaited Beauty and Relaxation time! 🙂